Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Succeeding at ASU

Succeeding at ASU is very simple if you can learn to manage your time.  It is best to make a schedule and plan out your life so that you can have an idea of your work load.  Once you have finished this it will be a lot easier to figure out how much time is needed to study, socialize, and if necessary, work.  It is a great idea to actually attend your classes and to pay attention.  This will make studying a lot easier and will give you more free time.  It is in your best interest to show up to class because it will pay off in the end.  Taking notes is recommended, but not a necessity, let’s face it some classes can be so easy it’s a joke.  Take the computer literacy class as an example.  That class is the dumbest class, especially for someone like me who has used a computer since the age of 6.  I have to try very little in this class but because of that it gives me more time to study.  Bottom line it is always good to find balance.

1 comment:

Anika said...

Taking notes is an important factor in obtaining success in school. Before this year I rarely took notes in class, but since I have started to I have noticed a real change in the amount of material I retain. Being properly prepared is the key to success.